Monday 12 March 2012

Root Chakra Therapy

This picture is taken in Victoria, Canada. The family took a walk in nature. We found a beautiful stream below these cliffs........

The Root Chakra connects us to the Earth and to humanity. It is part of our tribal energy, feeling like we belong in a group. It is associated with our survival instincts and related to the "fight or flight" response. Fear is located in this chakra if our safety feels like it is being threatened.

Nature is the perfect remedy for the Root Chakra. It takes broken physical blueprints and reconnects them to the spiritual realm. It is very healing in feeling a sense of belonging here on the Earth.

Affirmation for the Root Chakra: " I belong. I am safe. I know who I am. I am loved."

Also, check out our Grounding Technique video to help reconnect to the Earth: http://youtu.be/cOSyqnjUB8c

No comments:

Post a Comment