Tuesday 5 April 2011

A Healing Meditation


"I am willing to see the magnificence of me. I now choose to eliminate from my mind and life every negative, destructive, fearful idea and thought that would keep me from being the magnificent woman that I am meant to be. I now stand up on my own two feet and support myself and think for myself. I give myself what I need. It is safe for me to grow. The more I fulfill myself, the more people love me. I join the ranks of women healing other women. I am a blessing to the planet. My future is bright and beautiful."

This meditation is given by Louise Haye. She is a pioneer in positive affirmations. She has healed herself of cancer by applying holistic modalities namely positive affirmations. We become and are shaped by our thoughts. Why not allow positive thoughts? They transform our state of "being" and literally have an affect on our overall health.


No comments:

Post a Comment