Thursday 7 April 2011

Healing the Heart


This is a large piece of Rose Quartz that I keep near my kitchen in an area that the kids and I pass by frequently. This is a stone for gentle healing. It is known for helping the heart heal so that there is more room to give and receive love.

Imagine you are filling your heart with an abundance of love. You are receiving this Divine Love in the center of your being and you are filling your entire heart with love. It is rising to the top and over flowing with an abundance of love...You are now seeing the people in your life who have hurt you or have done you wrong in some way. They have played a role for you. It is now time to release them and send them to their highest good. You are sending them your gratitude and thanking each individual for their part in your live.

Say: I love you. I thank you. (3 times) It is now time to heal. It is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment